Vets Choice Golden Years provides the following:
- Added barley to assist weight control and gluco modulation
- Correct calcium to phosphorus ratio for sound skeletal health in old age.
- Moderately restricted high quality proteins with the correct amino acid balance.
- Restricted sodium and phosphorus.
- Extra vitamin B1 to aid immunity and metabolic processes.
- Rich in chicken to improve palatability and facilitate digestion.
- Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
- Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified.
- Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
- Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin health.
The quality of ingredients and the availability of nutrients are particularly important to older animals because of their reduced food intake and the possibility of altered digestion and absorption. This has been compensated for in the formulation of Vets Choice Golden Years.